Lindenol (IFF)

 6,95 incl. VAT  4,92excl. VAT


"This text has been automatically translated and may contain errors. Lindenol (IFF) is a fragrance for use in, for example, perfume, cosmetics, soap or air fresheners.


Lindenol (IFF) is a special (high) quality alpha terpineol from IFF. It is a fragrance with a fresh blossom scent with a light coniferous aspect. The odor is not particularly strong, undiluted use is common. Typical use is in blossom scents, especially lilac, linden blossom and hawthorn. You usually use between 0.1% and 15% of this substance in the fragrance composition. In other floral and fruit scents you often use a somewhat smaller amount. It is primarily a top note in perfumes and is stable in most products, including soap.


Lindenol (IFF) is a colorless to pale yellow liquid or solid - it melts / solidifies around room temperature. It contains a minimum of 96% alpha terpineol, a maximum of 3% gamma terpineol and the sum of these two isomers is a minimum of 99%. The substance does not have a long shelf life: even if the smell is still good, we recommend that you strictly respect the expiration date here, because older Lindenol can become an irritant or allergen. Alpha terpineol occurs naturally in various plants, including apple, cherry, lavender and eucalyptus. The substance is made synthetically for use as a fragrance. The manufacturer is IFF.


The 10 and 50 ml packaging is made of brown glass with a black cap. The 250 g package is made of aluminum with a stopper and a white cap.


Lindenol (IFF) is classified as a hazardous substance, with the following characteristics: WARNING H315 - Causes skin irritation. H319 - Causes serious eye irritation. An allergic reaction to sufficiently fresh product is not common.


Item number: 23134 English name: Lindenol (IFF) EC number: 202-680-6 CAS Number EU: 98-55-5 CAS Number TSCA: 98-55-5 FEMA Number: 3045 INCI: PERFUME"


10 ml, 50 ml, 250 g
We zijn van 13 t/m 22 april gesloten wegens verhuizing.
We are closed from April 13 until April 22 for relocation.