Coniferan Pure (IFF)

 4,95 incl. VAT  3,26excl. VAT


"This text has been automatically translated and may contain errors. Coniferan Pure (IFF) is a fragrance for use in perfume, soap, scented candles, cosmetics and other scented products. The fragrance is synthetic and is made by IFF. It does not occur in nature and is also known as 2-tert-Pentylcyclohexylacetate. Coniferan Pure is a colorless to pale yellow liquid. The purity is at least 98%, with the cis isomer making up about 80% of the whole and the trans isomer the remaining 20%. The fragrance is a green, sweet fragrance with aspects of balsams, conifers, woods and fruity aspects of pear and raspberries. IFF itself states that the scent is balsamic, sandalwood, woody sweet and rich like balsamic fir absolute. It is a top to heart note. Coniferan Pure fits well with fresh, green scents, whether or not elaborated on flowers, wood, fruit or herbs. It can be used in larger quantities without any problem. IFF indicates up to 10% of the fragrance component, but a little more is not a problem. It is a very stable fragrance that can be used in all products: soap, scented candles, even in bleach. It is not necessary to make a dilution, the smell is not so strong that a dilution will often be necessary. Keep cool, dry, dark and out of reach of children. Coniferan Pure is classified as a hazardous substance under REACH/CLP with the following warnings: WARNING H411 ??- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. An allergic reaction is unlikely. The English brand name is also Coniferan Pure (IFF), the generic name is 2-tert-Pentylcyclohexyl Acetate CAS Number: 67874-72-0 EINECS Number: 267-500-0"


10 ml, 50 ml, 250 g